You have questions, we have answers.
What do I need to bring with me to tour an apartment?
Valid government-issued photo identification is required to tour an apartment.
What are the income requirements to rent an apartment?
The gross monthly income of all leaseholder(s) will be considered jointly and must equal no less than 2.5 times the monthly market rent amount of the apartment.
Prior to approval, all income must be verified by obtaining any of the following:
• Copies of last two consecutive payroll check stubs
• Previous year W-2 or 1099
• Copies of last two consecutive bank/financial statements
• Proof of child and/or spousal support payments
• Proof of social security income, disability or other government income
• Proof of retirement or trust fund income
• Current offer letter for income/employment verification
• Proof of assets that meet the income requirement
• If self-employed, previous year’s personal income tax return and two months of personal bank statements must be provided as evidence of sufficient income. Leaseholder(s) that hold a job that is based mainly off of tips, bonuses or commission will be considered self-employed
• Financial aid documentation from the student’s school that clearly states portion designated for housing
• Student that do not meet the income requirement need a qualified cosigner
• Income documentation must show the monetary value of the proof of income in U.S. Dollars. A letter from the bank that states the value in U.S. Dollars is acceptable
What is your pet policy/fee?
$500 deposit for up to 2 pets, $50 per month pet rent for cat & dog
What are the credit requirements to rent an apartment?
• An account that exceeds 25.0% derogatory will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application, or, an additional deposit may be required.
• Collection accounts exceeding a combined amount of $500 (excluding student loans and medical debt) will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application or an additional deposit may be required.
• Bankruptcy if not cleared will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• A lack of credit or no credit will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application or an additional deposit may be required.
Will you run a background check?
Yes, we will run a background check that includes criminal history and residency history.
What is the application and administration fee?
A $55 non-refundable application fee is required per residential application. A $75 non-refundable application fee is required per corporate application.
In addition to the application fee, the applicant agrees to pay a holding fee of $250 for a studio/one-bedroom and $250 for a two-bedroom to hold the unit identified for occupancy by the undersigned upon approval and execution of the lease.
The administrative/holding fee is not a guarantee of approval for residency. A unit will not be held off the market until we receive a completed application and any other required information or monies to rent the unit.
Upon approval of your application, the administrative/holding fee will be applied, at our discretion, toward balances due for security deposits, any rental amount required or any other fees at the time of move-in. If the application is denied, the administrative/holding fee will be refunded in a check made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant. Cancellation of the unit reservation 48 hours after the date/time that the fee was paid, or 24 hours after application approval, will result in forfeiture of the administrative/holding fee as liquidated damages.
Is there a security deposit?
Yes. Security deposit for a studio/one bedroom will be $500 on approved credit and $750 for two bedrooms on approved credit.
How do I pay rent?
Move-in payment must be paid by certified cashier’s check only. Certified cashier’s check or online payment options made available by Landlord are accepted. Personal checks, cash and money orders are not accepted.
What are the lease terms?
13 – 18 months.